“I prefer it being a small college, I didn’t go to mainstream because I struggle in small groups you can socialise a lot more here.”
- Think you might get bored after the summer is over?
- Need support in getting into college, training or employment?
- Want to take part in something that could change your life?
The Really NEET Project has partnered up with CTS Training to deliver an exciting new programme!
Our Groups have no more than 8 people in them, are creative, practical and interestin, keeping young pople on their toes!
Age Range: 16-18’s only
Start Date: September 14th
Days: 4.5 days a week
Length: 20 weeks
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
- NCFE Certificate in Creative Craft
- NCFE Award in Personal and Social Development
- NCFE Award in Sport
- Lake District Redisdential
- Support with any barriers
Do something positive after the summer, take part in our CTS Programme!
If you’re interested or know anyone who might be, get in touch!
You can reach Sophie on 07979190498 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org